Are You Sure It's Summer???



Okay, so the past couple of weeks I've had to run my space heater because it's freezing in my office... Well mostly just back by my desk (of course). The only person in my entire office who can't stand to be cold, and has the worst circulation ever. Yes, that says 69 degrees. I feel like my toes are going to fall off, I can't type because my fingers won't move, and I feel like I should be wearing a ski coat and gloves. I can't believe that I am running a heater in July. Although I can usually make it till about 11:00 but by then I have just had enough and I have to turn it on. I get teased for having it going, but I can't help it. It's FREEZING!!! Why do offices have to be the opposite of what is outside... It makes us have to run a fan in the winter because it's to hot and a heater in the summer because it's too cold. What is up with that???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop