Nick's Testing - Update

So... HE DID IT. He passed the physical tests, but we won't find out about the written tests for a couple weeks. They have to send them off to be "graded". He did 30 push-ups in 30 seconds, 25 sit-ups in 25 seconds, and ran the mile and a half in 10 minutes. He was the first to complete the push-ups and sit-ups, and there were only about 4 people ahead of him in the run. We are going to start running every night, so that he doesn't "die" when he starts the academy. They train for about 4 hours everyday, so he wants to be prepared.

I am so very PROUD of him. When he called me after he had finished and told me how well he did, I started crying (I'm crying right now). I knew he could do it! I really look up to him for what he is doing. I don't think there is any way I would be able to do it.

Thank You Nicolas for taking these big steps to help our family! You are the best Husband and Father! I am so glad You are Ours!!! I Love You Soul Mate!!!

Comments

Marchezt said…
We are SOOOOO Proud of him!! Congrats Nick! Let us know when he gets the written results and when he starts the Academy!
Just FYI- Las Vegas is really in need of recruits...they start at $54K a year. :0) You know we would love you here! I was just online looking at all the info for my little brother, Nick. I need to tell my little brother Nick about this and the one Nick's doing.Do you have more info on that Academy and pay that I can tell him about? Thanks!
What an accomplishment for him! I would love to have Troy do it but reading the requirements today...there is no way Troy could pass the vision part with his eyes.

Love you four!

If all else fails...we can always open our water park and live happily ever after! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop