I Wish The Weekends Were Longer!!!

My sister Jessica and her husband Kevin visited us this weekend, and so did Alyssa. It was so much fun. We went four-wheeling Saturday up Farmington Canyon, Sunday (after church) up the canyon by Kamas (east of Park City), and then this morning Jess and Kevin made breakfast for all of us. They really love to cook, and wanted to cook for us... Thanks guys, it was very YUMMY!!! Love You! So, Saturday evening we went to Jake's birthday party, Yes, all dirty and gross but we didn't want to be any later then we already were. I tried to stay away from everyone because I didn't want them to see that I had a Dirt Tan, and smelled like rotting sage brush. We hope we didn't hurt Mieshka, or Jake's feelings by being late! We love you guys!!! Then we went home. We were all so tired, and needed to take showers, and had to get up early for church. So I got the kids all clean and in our bed to watch a movie while Nick and I took a shower. When we got out, they both had fallen asleep. So I took them to bed, and Nick and I watched a movie waiting for Jess and Kevin to get back. They were over at my parent's house watching a movie. But Nick and I just couldn't stay awake... we fell asleep, but we don't remember when... it was some time during the movie. I just remember waking up and asking Nick to turn off the lights. Luckily I gave her my key, so they were able to get in. Then on Sunday after church we (Nick, Brichette, Xander, and I) went and got Alyssa and took her with us again. Everyone else went up before us and we were meeting them there. We couldn't find them at first, because we thought they were on the other side of the trail, but we finally found them. Brichette got to drive the little one, while Nick was riding with her. She was so excited and so happy. It was cool, because up the one trail we found a jump. I think Nick was the only one that went up the jump and got about 20 feet of air. Everyone else just went down it. Then back at "camp" we got a fire going and made S'mores and Banana Boats. Oh I love Banana Boats. They are so YUMMY! Then we left around 9:45. We got back really late and by the time we all took showers (except for the kids, they were asleep and I didn't see any point in waking them up to take a shower) and got in bed, I think it was about 1:00 A.M. before we went to sleep. Alyssa stayed with us, and the kids really enjoyed that, as did we. We really miss her and wish she could just stay! Anyway, I called in to work today and asked if it would be okay for me to come in around Noon. That way I could have a little more time with Jess and Kevin, before they left, and I was able to have breakfast with them also.
The kids were so excited to have company stay. When Jess and Kevin woke up Saturday morning the kids had to show them their rooms (Brichette is Tinker Bell and Xander is Transformers). They were jumping all over the place waiting for them to eat breakfast so they could show them. Then this morning they had to show Alyssa. They really like their rooms and have to show everyone that comes over.


Also, it was Jess' birthday, so it was great to be able to celebrate a birthday with her! Happy Birthday Jess! Love You!


The weekend was great... I just wish the weekends could be longer!

Love You Jess, Kevin, and Alyssa!!! It was wonderful to have you stay with us and spend all that time with you! We miss you already!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop