You Think This Is Easy... Then You Try It!!!

So today I had my first Physical Therapy appointment for my back and neck. I was in a car accident over a month ago, and they just are not getting better. The therapist had me do some stretches, he pushed on my muscles to find out where they are the most sore, and talked to me about the injuries. He said it will probably take 8-10 weeks for the muscles and joints to heal most of the way. He gave me some stretches that I have to do 4-5 times a day... yep while I'm at work, to help relax the muscles so that he can start doing the strengthening exercises. I'm just waiting for my co-workers to come back while I'm doing them and give me the look like... Are you working, or doing Yoga??? Yeah, that will be great! Anyway... He also gave me a belt to wear, under my clothes. It helps, but it makes my hips and waist look twice the size they really are! But, I can't wait for all the pain and annoying numbness to go away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop