Yah, I Like Shoes!!!


Okay, so the shoes I'm wearing today is a pair that Brichette gave me for my birthday, and they are on my list of Favorites. They are very comfortable, very flattering, and oh so cute! I think they bought them at Mervyn's. Can I just tell you... I love Mervyn's. They have so many cute clothes, shoes, and home decor items, that I can't go in there anymore because I come out spending way to much money. Oh and their kids clothes... I can't stop! My kids usually come out with a whole new wardrobe when I'm done. And don't get me started on The Children's Place. I love it when they have their sales!!! So, I used to love shopping at New York and Company, but they have gotten so stinkin' expensive. Plus the clothes there aren't much different then clothes at Mervyn's, Target, or Sears. By the way... I hate Wal*Mart!!! No one there has any manners, you can't ever find anything, and there is no one that can help you! We stay far away from that place!!! So any who... I love some of the shoes that Steve Madden has, but Hello Price!!! I usually only buy shoes from the website when they are having a sale on their clearance shoes. I have found some really cute shoes, for really cheap. Even with as much as I like shoes, I can't justify paying 80, 90, or higher for ONE pair of shoes. I almost have a nervous break down, so I can't imagine what Nick would do if I bought a pair and told him how much they were. I also like Forever Young, in the mall. Their shoes are always on sale for $10.00 and you buy one get one free! Who can complain about 2 pairs of shoes for $10.00??? And they aren't cheaply made, at least I don't think so. I have gotten two pairs of shoes that were suede. Also, Payless has some really cute ones.

Comments

Marchezt said…
LOVE LOVE these! They look so cute on your feet!

When was your Bday and why did I not know of it? Sorry...what a horrible friend. Tell me yours and Nick's so I can write them on my calendar!

Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop