Just Some Random Stuff

Okay, so tonight the kids have their ballet recital. We are very excited, and a little nervous. They did so well last night at their last class. Although they would get distracted when the other girls wouldn't dance. I think to myself... man I really wish they would just dance. But then I think... No it's okay. They are just little kids and they are having fun, so let them. Plus you don't want to turn into one of those Psycho mom's at a soccer game who are standing up yelling with their arms whaling, spit flying, and their husband next to them hiding his face, because you think they aren't kicking the ball "right". I think some of the moms turn into that because they don't want to see their kids fail, or have their kids laughed at and made fun of from the other kids. But which is worse and will scar them for life... Their mother making a fool of themselves and being yelled at from her or the kids laughing??? My choice... the mother making a fool of herself. Anyways... With the help of my mom, my aunt, Nick, and his mom we were able to get all 15 scrunchies crocheted in 3 days. FEW *wiping my forehead*!!! THANK YOU for helping me! We took them last night, and everyone seemed pretty excited about them. I sure hope they enjoy them.
*****************************
In the late afternoon yesterday I had sent Nick a text message, and he replied. Then I said something else back, and he said "This is Officer Hechtle Signing Off." I laughed and cried. Officer Hechtle sure has a ring to it, don't you think??? Okay, as long as you know how to say our last name. LOL!!!
*****************************
So Nick and I have finally gotten over our skin being burned to a red crisp, but now it's starting to peel. I hate it when my skin peels. You know I used to love it when my mom would peel, because I loved to pull the skin off. My sister and I would have contests to see who could peel off the biggest piece without it breaking... Kind of silly! But so now Brichette and Xander have decided that they like to peel the skin off. However with me when the skin gets peeled off, I'm burned underneath and once that skin is ripped off I have to go through the burned skin again. So I try to not let them know that my skin is peeling, because I hate having to go through that twice with the same burn. Plus I hate that wet feeling from the peeled skin. It feels like someone poured water on my skin then I got dressed. So gross. I also hate the look of my skin when it's peeling... especially on my face. I look so silly!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop