My First Crocheted Scrunchie


So I am crocheting scrunchies for Xander and Brichette's Ballet Recital. I started and finished my first one last night. I am so excited. I think it turned out very nice. Brichette's class will have all pink and Xander's class will have multi-colored. Their teacher is buying Xander some sweat bands, since he doesn't wear scrunchies. My mom and Nick (yes Nick) are helping me. We have to have 15 done by tomorrow night. I think we can do it... My mom is super fast, and I'm getting better at it. This is a picture of the one that I made. If anyone would like some, just let me know. My mom has tons of patterns and they can be made from almost any kind of thread, yarn, etc. Plus they are really fun to make. That is what I will be doing on my lunch today!

Comments

Marchezt said…
So cute! It looks awesome? Save one for our ballerina? :)

Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop