Nick's Testing

So Nick is taking the Academy testing right now. It started at 8:00 and will go till about 12:30. He has to take the written and the physical test. I know he will pass, without any problems, but he is really worried about it. I told him not to worry, because anything he puts his mind to, he can do. When he passes the tests he will start the academy the middle of August, I believe. The academy is about 6 weeks and then he will graduate. When he calls me around 12:30, I'll post that he passed, because I know he will. :) I am so excited for our family... this will be great.

Comments

Marchezt said…
I'm so exited about this! Let us know ASAP!!! Love you!!
Marchezt said…
P.s. Thanks for your comments! We for sure need to start our own water park. Maybe one day, one of us will hit a big jackpot or lotto and then we can start one. :) Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop