Are You Sure You Are Going To Eat That?

So on Monday Dieter and Colleen took us to the Texas Road House for dinner. In the sitting area, where you can wait while they get your table ready, they have a saddle on a "horse". The kids climbed up on it and had so much fun. Here are the pictures:




Yeah, he's a ham! :)


Xander climbed behind Brichette, but I made them switch because I was afraid that he would get "bucked off". I know my silly mommy worries.


They are the cutest sister and brother in the whole world!


Boy look at Brichette's modeling skills in the last picture. Holy Cow, huh?! :) It's kind of funny, because I was all done taking pictures of them up there, and started putting my camera away, and Brichette said "Mom, take a picture of me like this". It was so cute. I also got a silly face from Xander. He was yelling YEE HAH!!

Once they got our table ready and we sat down. I went over the kids menu with Brichette and Xander, and then asked what they wanted. I skipped over the Mac & Cheese, since that's all they ever want to eat. Surprisingly enough they chose the rib basket, and for their sides Brichette got fries and Xander got Apple Sauce. I thought for sure they wouldn't eat it, and I asked them several times if they were sure that was what they wanted because they had to eat it if they ordered it. They said "Yes Mama, that's what we want." Well the food came out and (look at the pictures)...









Yes, they ate them. We were all so surprised... We couldn't believe it. I am so happy. I never thought I would get so happy over my children eating foods other than nuggets and Mac & Cheese, but I do. I guess it's a parent thing. :)

We had so much fun! Thanks for Dinner Dieter and Colleen!!! Love You!

Comments

Marchezt said…
I love those kids...and Dieter and Colleen. Tell them Hi and send our love!!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop