I Married The Sweetest Guy Ever!!!

On Wednesday Nick surprised me: came to my work and brought me a present. He handed me a bag from New York & Company. In it was the cutest tank top, and a new pair of jeans. There was also a white shirt from Down East Clothing. He bought me a new outfit, just because he loves me. He is so wonderful, and I am so happy we are married for All Time and Eternity!

Here is a picture of the shirts:



And the pants:



It is very comfortable, and very cute!

Thank You Nicolas! I love the outfit. You are the bestest!!!

Comments

Marchezt said…
Huge difference in Troy and Nick...Troy would never think of that and even if he did...it would not be that cute of an outfit! So jealous! You do have a GREAT husband! (He needs to wear off on mine some!)

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop