How Does It End???

So on Saturday, Nick and I went to see The Mummy 3. What we saw of it, it was really good... We missed the last 45 minutes. We had an appointment to get all of the Hechtle grand kids pictures taken, so we had to leave the movie early to get to Kiddie Kandids. We were a little late, and I'm pretty sure made everyone mad... but when are they not mad at me??? The pictures turned out cute, although the two oldest boys didn't want to smile, little stinkers! :) Then while we were waiting for the pictures to print, we went and ate. I asked Nick what he thought about going back to the theatre, telling them that we had just been there, but we had to leave the movie early and if we could just watch the last 45 minutes of it. He said "Yah, I don't think so." It would be worth a try right??? :)

So anyway back to the movie... I am really bummed that Rachel Weisz isn't Evelyn in it. The actress who plays Evelyn (Maria Bello... Coyote Ugly and Flicka) is okay, but she's not the same. Nick and I really didn't want to leave. We were just getting to the best part. There were abominable snowmen, who help them. Johnathan (the brother) is the same actor, and the same in this movie as he is in the other two... funny, scared, etc. I don't want to say to much about it because I don't want to ruin it for those of you who haven't seen it and would like too. I don't think Nick and I will be able to wait until it comes out on DVD to see the ending. We might have to go watch it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop