We Are So Sleepy!

I wasn't able to post about the Bee's game yesterday, because Nick and I were in the ER from 3:30 A.M. to 9:00 A.M., because of another kidney stone. Then went and got his prescriptions, I took the kids to my aunts house, and I went home and got some sleep. I fell asleep around 11:30 and woke up around 3:00, took a shower, then I went and picked the kids up, because by then there wasn't any point going into work. Nick slept all day, so I hope he is feeling better today. He was still "out of it" when I left this morning.

Nick has a very high tolerance for medications. The doctor told us that she gave him enough medicine to knock out a horse. She gave him every kind of drug they had, including a muscle relaxer and anti-nausea pills. The RN said that most people would be lying on the floor unconscious, from everything they gave him. I am the complete opposite... I take Tylenol and it knocks me out.

So I have a really busy day today processing payrolls, catching up from yesterday, and I have to leave early for physical therapy. I will try and post about the Bee's game.

I hope everyone had a great Tuesday!

Comments

Marchezt said…
Hope he is feeling better! That is no fun at all!! Give him a hug from us all.

My hubby is sick today, I think he has heat exhaustion. Gotta love construction in Vegas!

Love you four!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop