I Love Deals!!!

I went shopping on my lunch one day, which is one of my most favorite things to do, to get the kids new school shoes. I went to ShopKo, because first off I love it there, and second they have Payless Shoes. They were having their BOGO (for those of you who don't know what that means its: Buy One Get One) 1/2 off. I was really excited about that, then the shoes I bought were also on sale. So I got all 4 pairs for $40.00. I am so happy!

Here are Brichette's Shoes:

Brichette had wanted some sandals that light up, but no matter how hard we looked and where we looked we couldn't find any. Well I lucked out. These sandals light up, and they are princesses to top it off. The other pair are pink and brown, and I just love those two colors together.

Here are Xander's Shoes:

Now, he had been asking for blue shoes, and he love the color orange. So I found the white and blue ones first, and was excited. Then I found the blue and orange, and got really excited.
They are so excited about them, and "love" them so much, that they can't wait for school to start so they can wear their new clothes and shoes. I could wait though! I can't believe my babies are going to school. Next thing we know they will be graduating High School. Oh man... We're getting old!

Comments

Marchezt said…
Love deals too! Cute shoes...I love the pink and brown ones. I miss Shopko...one of my favs, they don't have it here :(

P.S. I loved your long comment by the way! Hope you guys have a good weekend and Nick starts to feel better! Love you and miss you!

P.S.S. We might come up at the end of September. Not sure just yet...I will keep you posted. See...I leave long comments too!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop