No I Didn't Die... Although...

So I started getting sick Saturday night, and have been home sleeping since. I went to the doctor on Monday, and he thinks I either have strep throat, or a bacterial infection. He put me on Antibiotics, and I feel so much better today... still not myself, but better. I must have caught it from Marchezt from reading her blog. LOL!!! Love You Marchezt. :)

I have a very busy day today at work, but I will soon be posting about the Demolition Derby and the Movie we saw on Saturday.

Comments

Marchezt said…
I'm so sorry to hear that! It sucks so bad to be that sick...I was so lucky to have had my Dad here, he really helped me with the kids because it's so hard to survive being sick but to still have to me a Mommy...that's hard!

Hope you're feeling better! Gotta love antibiotics!

Love you four!!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop