Holy Cow... Is She Really That Old? Are We Really That Old?

So today we went to Brichette's Kindergarten assessment test. She did FABULOUS, as I knew she would. Her teacher told us that she will do wonderful in kindergarten, and especially in math. Which isn't surprising since my dad is a whiz with math, and it was Nick and my best subject in school. She is really excited to read and just loves her teacher. She can't wait to start next week.

I just can't believe that she is already 5 years old. It makes me feel old. :) It seems like just a couple days ago I was on maternity leave with her... our first precious child. I just can't believe that was more than 5 years ago. So crazy how time flies when you are having fun!

I Love You Brichette! I am so honored that you are my daughter. I can't imagine my life without you, or your brother and father. You three are my world. Thanks!

Comments

THE ORMES said…
NICK!!! What's up?! You're gonna be a cop? That's awesome. I'm finishing my last year of school. So far it's not too bad. How'd ya'll find us? I'm glad you did.
-Tom
Marchezt said…
I can't believe it either! I remember when you were preggo with her! Time really does fly...We'll be sending our Bug next year. She starts PreK on Tuesday!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop