I Told You... The Sweetest Guy Ever!!!

So today I was sitting at my desk, and Janet brought back these flowers. They are so beautiful and smell so good. The card attached read:
"I can't wait until I sit on the beach with you in Hawaii, next month for our 10th Anniversary
Love,
Nicolas"
He is so cute and so wonderful! I am so happy he is my husband for all time and eternity. I can't imagine my life without him, or my wonderful children. I would go insane and would not have so much joy and happiness in my life.
He is always doing wonderful things like this for me. I have been at my new job for over a year and a half and I have gotten about eight different bouquets of flowers... most of them for no reason, just because he loves me. He has bought me a couple new outfits, brought me breakfast, and taken me to lunch a bunch of times. I'm telling you... I am so spoiled. I just hope I show him enough, how much I love and appreciate him.
These past Ten Years have been so much fun, that I can hardly believe it's been that long. It seems like just yesterday we were getting home from our honeymoon. So crazy how fast time flies.

Thank You Nicolas for everything! You are truly the best ever!! Love you always and forever, soul mate!!!

Comments

Marchezt said…
Seriously...you do have the sweetest husband and I'm jealous of your pretty flowers! I wish we lived closer to have Nick rub off on Troy!

I'm so excited for you guys to
celebrate your 10 year in Hawaii. You two are so great together and we love you so much!!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop