Funny How Things Work Out...

Brichette has a lot of cousins that she just absolutely loves. But she does have one in particular that she wouldn't leave if she didn't have too. Her name is Tiffany. She is great... whenever she is around she takes care of my kids and does everything for them, without me asking. It's kind of funny... when she was born I was 12 and couldn't get enough of her. When Brichette was born Tiffany was 11 and couldn't get enough of her. When I was around her I would do everything for her, and now she is doing that with my kids. Maybe it will work out that my kids will be taking care of her kids, and then her kids will take care of their kids, and so on. Anyway, here is a picture of the two cute girls....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop