Everybody Loves Draven!

This picture came out a little funny (not sure why... Maren took it with her phone and sent it to me), but it's a picture of (left to right) Carol, Joey, Xander, Draven, Brichette, Athena, and Zack. Draven is playing the video game and everyone is watching... well almost everyone (Athena). Gabe was at school, so that's why he isn't in it. Draven, Gabe, and Athena are my cousin Sabrina's (well she's more like a sister) kids. Draven is wonderful with all the kids, and they all just absolutely LOVE him. Every time he comes over, they never leave his side. And they love to watch, and sometimes play the video games with him. Draven is a wonderful kid. It just amazes me how well kids adjust and bounce back when horrible things happen in their lives. Love you Draven!!! :)

Comments

Marchezt said…
I love this picture! I can't believe how big all these cute kids are!!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop