Can't I Just Have It Down Today???



So a couple weekends ago I was in a creative mood and pulled Brichette's hair up. I separated it into three pony tails just on the upper half of her head. I then separated the bottom half into two sections, pulling the left half with the one pony tail from the top and half of the middle one. Doing the same thing with the right side. Then I put all of her hair into one. She didn't want me to pull her hair up at first, but after it was done and she saw it, she was very excited about it. She asked if I would pull it up again like that. I told her "Yes". Anything to get it out of her face.
Here are some more pictures of it from different angles:
She actually wore it like that all day, without complaining or asking if she can have her hair taken out. This was the weekend we got all the Hechtle Grand kids picture taken (see blog: How Does It End???), so I took them out and just put one in. It made her hair a little wavy.

Comments

Marchezt said…
So cute...I still need you to teach me how to do cute hair do's...poor Kaedance! I'm just not good with that...My friends say it just take practice.

We love you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop