Stickers

Today is National Sticker day!

I love stickers! They are a great way to “jazz up” all my stuff.

I first started by putting ones on my seed organizer boxes. The boxes were so plain, so when I would get some from friends, seedswaps, or with a seed order I would put them on the boxes to make them “fancy”.

Then I started adding them to everything. My Cricut machine, scriptures (only spiritual ones), water bottles, tablet cases, and our kids started putting them on their suitcases from the places we would vacation to.

When we buy them (other than on vacation), We like to get them from small businesses.

We also bought a nice printer so we could print our own!

Here are a few places we get them from:

Pink Robyn Decor

Little Stickerhood

Seed Mail Seed Co.

Like I said, some are from seed swaps and friends. A few we just randomly found on Etsy or I made some.

















Do you have stickers on your stuff?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop