Valentine's Nails

 My nails for January lasted from January 6th to today!  The post is Here for my nails.

I love painting my nails, creating new designs, having them feel fresh, but it also makes me happy to have them last longer, since I'm busy and hate taking the time to paint them.  It almost feels like I'm wasting time, but I know it's important for me to do this for myself. 😁

I used a light pink, white, sparkles, and magenta color.  I made lines and a tiny heart on my ring fingers with this Nail Tool. I painted the magenta on two of my fingers and then painted the sparkles on my middle finger.  I painted the light pink on my thumb and pinky.  I used this Stencil Set to make the bows and hearts on my thumb.  Then I painted the glossy top coat on my thumb, middle, and ring finger.  Then I painted the matte coat on my pointer finger and pinky. 

I have really liked all my valentine's nails. They are Here - 2022 and Here - 2021

Maybe it has something to do with me loving pink, but they are some of my favorites! 😍

Without further ado, here are this year's Valentine's Day Nails:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop