Learn Everyday - Learn Something New

I love to learn. I find it so fun and worthwhile to learn about everything I can. For some examples:

  • What are the benefits of hugging?
  • How many kinds of cheese are there?
  • What don’t I know about squirrels?
  • What are the benefits of flowers?
  • What nutrients are in watermelon?
I also was having a hard time thinking about what to share on social media. So, I thought what better way to do both, then to look up calendars and see if I can find something to celebrate everyday. It’s amazing what I found. There is something everyday. National bagel day, cheese lover’s day, kid inventor’s, and more. 

I created a calendar that I can type everything (well, not everything on some of the days because sometimes they aren’t things we would want to celebrate) in for that day. Then we can celebrate, learn more about those things, and have fun!

If you’re interested here are the ones we’ve done so far:

National Sticker Day

National Organize Your Home Day

Martin Luther King Jr. Day

National Winnie The Pooh Day

National Popcorn Day

National Bagel Day

Squirrel Appreciation Day

National Hug Day

National Blonde Brownie Day

National Peanut Butter Day

National Opposite Day

National Spouse's Day

National Chocolate Cake Day

National Puzzle Day

On the church website they have some good articles about learning

A Pattern for Learning Church History

The Joy of Learning


Being a lifelong learner helps us to be happier and feel more fulfilled in our lives and careers, and it also helps us maintain stronger cognitive functioning when we get older.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop