Sourdough Bagels

 Sunday (January 15th) was National Bagel Day. Sourdough bagels take a very long time, so I wasn’t able to get them done. I was able to get them done on Monday and they are delicious!

I used the recipe on Ballerina Farm - Sourdough Bagels 

I didn’t let them rise over night. They only took a couple hours on the counter during the day!

I would let them rise a little longer after shaping them so they aren’t so dense.

They were really sticky and hard to shape, so I will probably add a little more flour next time.

I made half plain and the other half I sprinkled Parmesan Cheese on top.

Also, I added the baking soda to the water at the very beginning, instead of waiting for the water to boil and then adding it in.

These are very delicious! I don’t want to buy bagels every again! 😆









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop