Gardening Calendar and Seed/Plant Lists

 I wanted to make sure that I didn't forget when to plant my seeds or get them started.  So, I created a calendar and plant list to help me keep them organized and know when to plant them.

I used the Canva program to create these.  Then I printed them out and laminated them.  This way I can just use a dry erase marker to fill in the dates and seeds and reuse them every year.

I thought about selling them, as either downloads or the way I have them and shipping them out, but it seems like no one is interested in anything that I'm selling.  I guess for now I'll just keep them for myself.

Here is a photo of them all printed and laminated. I’ll add photos when I have them filled out. I was also thinking about adding a video to Instagram to show how I use them.






What do you think?

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop