Happy Monday

I know some people hate Monday’s. While I hate the kids having to go back to school and Nick going back to work, I enjoy Monday’s. I get to start the work week fresh and rested because I was able to go to church on Sunday and then rest. I can hopefully get the laundry done for that day and get some cleaning done. Also, for our dinner it’s Italian Night (we have a different “theme” every night of the week. You can check This Post Here for our list. So, I do everything I can to enjoy Monday’s instead of despise them.

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. We did… Nick was working in Georgia the last two weeks and came home yesterday! 🎉 

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Ours is filled with birthdays. 🥳 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop