Nail Stencil Set

For Christmas Nick's parents bought me this nail stencil set.  I have been having a very hard time getting it to work.  It says to only use the nail polish it comes with, but when I do, it dries so fast that the stamper it came with won't pick it up.  I have tried SEVERAL times, and it just doesn't work. I have even tried doing it on Brichette's nails, and working as fast as I can, still didn't get a good design on the stamper.  

So today, I used some of the gel polish on it and it worked great!  I used the light to "dry" it on my finger after stamping and it looks good.  Here is the blog post with my nails I painted with the stamper for Valentine's Day Nails.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong with the "special" polish it came with, but it just doesn't work. I put the polish on, use the scrapper to smooth it out over the stencil, use the stamper and nothing comes off.  The stamper is blank.  It's so frustrating.  At least now I know that my regular gel polish will work and I can do more designs!

Here is the set I got:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop