Winter Nails

 My nails are pretty plain this time.

I needed to get them done, because my nails are thin and we’re hurting. So I had some time between when Lydia and Tyler were out and Zain was out.

Nick’s parents bought me a Nail Stencil Kit for Christmas. I was trying to use it, but it wasn’t working very well. I didn’t want to mess up to bad, since I didn’t have much time, so I decided to not put anything on them this time.

I will have to practice using it… I’m sure Lydia and Brichette would be willing to let me practice!

So I just used a light blue and a dark blue-green color. And then put a matte top coat on. I really like the matte top coat. A lot! 

I haven’t ever used this dark blue-green before and I really like it. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop