Organization

Today is National Organize Your Home Day. So, in honor of that (and because I love to organize) I am going to be straightening our house, organizing things that aren’t, and decluttering! Wish us luck. 🤣

I have some stuff already organized, but I want to do more. 

Here is some stuff already done…

Pantry

Spices

Sink

New Sink

Chore Chart

Plastic Storage Containers

Food Storage

Bedroom Shelves

We have under the kitchen sink organized, but I would love to do more with it!

Under Kitchen Sink

Our fridge is somewhat organized, but I wish there was more I could do to it.

We need some baskets for our linen closet for the sheets and pillowcases.  The towels are pretty well organized just being stacked.

I would love to go through the kid's rooms and declutter.

Here are just a few photos of places I'd like to organize:

This is our craft corner. I need to figure out how to put something in the corner, but still be able to get to it.


This spot is in the basement under the stairs. Nick put a shelve in and that is so helpful, but we need more shelves and maybe some baskets. Also, I’m probably going to get rid of the black cabinets.


I definitely need more shoe organizers!


Although, my flip flops are very well organized! It’s a shoe holder, but each pair is in a different pocket, and it’s hanging on the back of our bedroom door.


There are several other places that need to be decluttered and organized, but I don’t want to show you those. These are bad enough. 🤣


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop