New Year’s Party

For New Year’s this year it was just the six of us. Brichette was with Sam. Nick and I went to a couple stores early in the day to beat the crowds. We got stuff for our “party”. 

For our party dinner we had fruits, veggies, both with dips, chips and cheese dip, little smokies, crostinis with cheeseball, muddy buddies, chocolate rice crispy treats, boneless Buffalo wings, chips and queso (both from Chili’s), and my grandma Alice’s meat rolls.




We played card games and video games on Xander’s Xbox.



We bought small Martinelli’s for each of us and toasted to a fun, wonderful 2022, and a hopeful exciting 2023.




We also got lots of snow this weekend. I wanted it for the weekend of Christmas, but oh well. At least we are getting a lot more snow this year and hopefully won’t be in a drought this summer!

For some reason I don’t want 2023 to start. I am nervous and worried. I’m not sure why, but I just keep praying that it will be a good year and that whatever comes we can have to strength and fight to get through it!

Hope you all had a wonderful 2022 and that your 2023 will be even better! 

Thank you for being a part of our family! ❌🅾️





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop