Can You Read My Mind???

I think when you have been married for awhile, you can read each other's mind.

The other day I was feeling really tired, and had a busy day at work. On my way home I started thinking about what to make for dinner. After about 5 minutes, I felt like my brain was cramping and telling me... "Nope, sorry you used all your thinking today. Try back tomorrow!".

So when I got home, I really didn't feel like making dinner, but I knew I had to. The kids opened the garage door, came running at me (like they usually do) to hug me and tell me how much they missed me. I told them how much I missed them, and then we started to walk in the house. Nick was at the door to greet me (he gets off work before me, gets the kids, and meets me home). I gave him a gigantic hug, and then smelled something good. I said "Oh, what is that smell." and he replied "It's dinner!". Oh you don't even know how happy I was... I almost started crying.

I love this man so much!!! He is the best in the whole world!!!

Comments

Marchezt said…
Once again...can your hubby rub off on mine? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop