He Did It Again!

I just LOVE my husband!!! Yesterday I was just quietly sitting at my desk working, when my co-worker walked back with a beautiful arrangement of flowers. I was completely shocked! I read the card and it said:
"Hope these flowers bring warmth to your heart and help you have a wonderful day! Love, Nick"

That sure brightened my day, and made me so happy!

Then one of my other co-workers asked what they were for, and I told him just because my husband loves me. He than said that Nick was making him look bad, and that I couldn't say anything to his wife, because he was slacking. LOL!

I LOVE YOU NICOLAS! YOU ARE THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WHOLE WORLD! THANKS FOR SPOILING ME!!!
Side Note:
**I love the vase. It's actually a glass drink pitcher, and is beautifully swirled with Red, Orange, White, and Black. I'm really excited to use it after the flowers have died.

Comments

Marchezt said…
Seriously...he makes alot of hubbies look bad! Mine included!

You are a lucky lady! Love you guys!
Marchezt said…
P.S. They are pretty flowers...I love Sunflowers (one of my favs)

The vase is awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop