We're Going On A Leaf Hunt

Yesterday was Xander's first field trip for his pre-school. He was so excited. So on Tuesday they read a book about autumn and the changing colors in school. So for the field trip we went to a park, that has a path right along the side of the mountain. Their teacher gave them all a paper bag to get autumn treasures in. So we went along the path looking for leaves, flowers, rocks, and anything else they found. Xander was having so much fun he started singing the song "We are going on a leaf hunt, a leave hunt, a leave hunt. We are going on a leaf hunt...!" It was so cute! His teacher even started singing.
He found some really pretty flowers, some pine needles, yellow leaves, red leaves, some green leaves, and even some acorns. He was really excited about the acorns that he gathered tons of them.
After our walk we went back to the play ground and let them play and then had lunch. They also sang some Halloween and Autumn songs.
I am so blessed to have a job that will let me go to their field trips, and anything else they do. I would much rather be home with them, but since I can't this the job I want so I can still do things with them.
I will post a slide of the pictures. If you couldn't tell I enjoy making slides. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop