Run For Your Life.

On Sunday we went to my parent's house for dinner, and my sister Maren and her family were still there (they go to Eric's dad's house for dinner) because Joey and Zack decided they wanted to wear their Halloween costumes. Joey is a grim reaper and has a sickle (I think that's what it's called). He was chasing the other kids around trying to "get them". Well Carol decided that looked like so much fun, and the second that Joey put it down she grabbed it and started chasing the kids. She was growling and yelling at them, it was so cute. And if they weren't yelling and running away from her, she would push them and make them run and scream.
Here are a couple pictures:


Doesn't Brichette look really scared??? HeHeHe!!!


In this one, Brichette looks like she is falling, because she is. Maren tripped her. LOL! Not on purpose... Brichette was running past her, Maren moved her foot, and down went Brichette. Maren helped her back up and told her sorry, but Brichette wasn't hurt. She just smiled at her and took off running again. I told Maren that I had evidence of her tripping my daughter! LOL!

A little bit after this, they left and we had dinner. My mom's sister JoElla and her husband Frank were over also. It was a really fun night.

After dinner Brichette and Xander were playing with Joey and Eric's soccer jersey's. They were having so much fun. They were modeling, and pretending to play soccer. It was really cute. Well then Maren and Eric came home and were furious that they were playing with them. Brichette came running into me, bawling, because she had gotten yelled at. I asked her what had happened and she said that Eric, Maren, and Joey were mad at her and Xander for wearing them. I didn't want to get "into it" with them, so we packed up and left.

I don't think it was right for them to get so mad at my kids. They just thought the jersey's were really cool, and wanted to be like Joey. They didn't hurt them, and were very careful with them. And if they didn't want them touched they should have kept them upstairs in their rooms. If there is stuff that Nick and I don't want any of the other kids playing with, we take it upstairs. "Yes, you can keep all of your stuff in your three rooms, because that is what Nick and I are doing!" We are crammed into 3 rooms, and the stuff we don't use is in the basement. You had no right to get mad at mom and yell at her. She loves you very much... so much that she is letting you live in HER house, rent free, for as long as you need. Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to be mean to my sister and her family. I love them so much, but I'm hurt that they would get so mad at my children and my mom for something so stupid and earthly as a soccer jersey.

I guess Maren could sense that I was upset, because she hasn't talked to me since. I've sent her some stuff on MySpace, and normally she sends stuff right back, but she hasn't.

Maren:
I'm sorry you are mad at me. I don't know what I did, and if anyone should be mad it should be me. I'm not and so neither should you! :) I love you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop