Just A Couple More...

I was looking through my pictures of the kids, and the ones I had on my phone, and thought I would share some that I haven't before:



I was on my way home from work, and Nick sent me this picture of Brichette wearing my robe. I don't know why she put it on, but she looks really cute.




This is last year, in my parent's old house. She is wearing Joey's costume. There is just something about it that makes me smile every time I look at it.




He is trying to open the bottle of water. I love the many different faces he makes. They sure make me smile.



This is last year also. He is wearing Zack's costume. There is just something about this one too that makes me smile every time I look at it.


Last year for Halloween... we didn't even plan it, but Brichette was a princess, Joey was a knight, and Xander was a dragon. It was so cute. Zack was Batman, and Carol was a flower.




We will soon have pictures of them in their costumes this year. I love Kiddie Kandids!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop