It Snowed!!!

Saturday evening it started to snow, and snowed through the night. So Sunday when we woke up the ground, roofs, cars, and flowers were covered in snow. We also woke up to Xander screaming... Nick ran in there and he had blood everywhere. All over his PJ's, his face, his bed... He had gotten a bloody nose. I asked him if he had bump it or pick it, and he said no. Which he probably didn't. From looking at where the blood was on his bed and pillow, I don't see how he bumped it, or picked it. It was just gushing out of his nose, so I think he too woke up to his nose bleeding. Also Colleen said that would happen to Nick when the air would change and they would have to turn the heater on. It would dry out the air so much, that his nose would bleed.

Nick got a cold rag, and I started to clean him up as I was also trying to get it to quit bleeding. Nick grabbed another rag, and we took him into our room and laid him down with the other rag under his neck. We finally got it to stop, but I was afraid that it would start again, so the kids and I stayed home and Nick went to church and taught our primary class. He is so wonderful.

The kids and I laid on the couch watching movies, until Nick got home. While Nick was at church the kids kept asking if they could build a snowman. I told them once daddy got home. So the second he walked in the door they were asking him to go outside with them. I got them all dressed up, while Nick changed, then they went out and played. I got ready really quick, so Nick took my camera. Once I got out there their snowmen were built and they were having a snowball fight. I joined in and then all three of them ganged up on me. I got some really fun pictures, as did Nick.

Then Brichette found some leaves on the ground and decided that her snowwoman needed hair... so she stuck them in the top. Then Xander wanted his snowman to have hair, so Nick helped him. They used skittles for the eyes and mouths, carrots from the garden for the noses, branches from the trees for the arms, and rocks for the buttons. I think they are very cute snowpeople.

I will make a slide!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop