You Aren't Old Enough To Drive!

The other day I got home and called Nick so he could come move his car so I could pull into the garage. Xander came out with him, and then Brichette. He backed out of the drive way and when I looked over I saw this. Xander had "backed" the car out, with the help of Nick. He was so excited and so happy that Daddy let him "drive". Then he pulled it back in the driveway and I caught this big grin on his face. Brichette was a little upset because she didn't get to "drive" the car, but Nick told her that she could next time.
We got this car from our doctor (he just gave it to us... he is so nice) at hit has the automatic seat belts... so when you close the door it "closes" against you and when you open the door it "opens" back up so you can get out. Well Brichette couldn't get the door open and so she was a little stuck. See the picture:

You could hear her yell: "Help I'm stuck. The car won't let me out." I couldn't help but laugh, as I was walking over to her door to let her out. She saw me laughing, and laughed herself. She is so silly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop