Water, Water, Everywhere!

Yesterday when I got home Brichette and Xander were outside playing. Then a little while after I got home, the next door neighbor came home with her son Ryan. He is the same age as Brichette so they are in the same primary class, and play together pretty good. So Brichette and Xander got their scooters down, to ride with him, then they were done about 5 minutes after that and went into Ryan's house. They were over there for about 10 minutes, and then Ryan and his mom left. So they played with Alex (Matt and Mieshka's youngest son) for a little while. Then Ryan came back home with his dad. So Brichette and Xander were on the grass talking across the fence to Ryan, and the next thing we know the sprinklers came on. I told them to hurry and run... well they thought that meant that they could run through the sprinklers. Nick and I figured it was probably going to be the last time they could this year, so we let them play. Ryan thought they were having a lot of fun and wanted to also, but his dad needed him in the house. Anyway, they played for about 20 minutes. Then we took them inside and got them dried off. I let them wear one of my T-shirts because I didn't want to put clean PJ's on them, since they needed to take a bath. They thought that was pretty cool to wear my T-shirts. Brichette even had to wear it to bed, despite the fact that she had taken a bath and needed to put clean PJ's on. :)



Here are some more pictures. They aren't the best quality because I had to take them with the camera on my phone (my regular camera was full), and they were moving really fast.














Don't ask... I have no idea what she's doing. She's so silly!!!


Wearing my T-Shirts, being really silly!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop