The Reason For Nothing!!!

Well Thursday I was pulled into the HR office with Mary, and was told that my position was being turned into a Part-Time position. They don't have the money or the work for a full-time person. But I could stay on until November 14th as full-time and then if I wanted to, I could have the part-time position. They really didn't want to have to do this, and have been putting it off for a couple months, which I wish they could have waited until after the Holidays, but whatever. So I cried, a lot, and left right after, which was a little bit before I normally leave. Nick called as I was driving away, and I told him what happened. Then I called my Mommy and talked to her. Once I got home I was so tired and depressed, that I didn't want to do anything. The kids were so cute, they asked me what was wrong, so I told them, then they asked why my work didn't want me anymore. I told them it wasn't really that, but just they didn't have the money to pay me anymore. Then they told me that they wanted me, and I could stay home with them. I love my kids... they sure know how to cheer me up!


I didn't go to work on Friday. I had been up all night... I couldn't sleep and I was so sick. I took Brichette to school and then Xander and I went and hung out with Lorena. We took O'Ryan (one of her dogs) to get his hair cut, and then got Brichette, and went to IHOP for breakfast. Then it was time to get O'Ryan. We went back to her house and made 3-D cookies for the Halloween Party my parent's were having that night. It was nice to be with my family during that rough day!

So we aren't sure what to do, but we know that Heavenly Father will help us and it will all work out.

Comments

Marchezt said…
We are so sad to hear about this Melissa!

I can't imagine how stressed you must be! It's such a scary time for almost everyone. Troy was told that they maya have to cut back on their hours too!

I know that with faith in our Heavenly Father, it will all work out. Easier said then done, I know!
You guys are in our prayers and hearts and please let us know if we can do anything!

Lots of love and keep smiling! Love you Four!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop