Oh, You Are So Cute!

So for my lunch today I picked Xander up from school. He gets so excited when I get him, and it makes me so happy and it shows that he loves me (not that I don't know, it just reassures me that I'm doing something right). Anyway, we stopped at Little Caesar's Pizza and got lunch. They had their Halloween decorations up, and Xander was so happy. He said "Look Mom, they have their decorations up" (yes, he said decorations correctly I was surprised). I said yes, aren't they fun? They had paper pumpkins hanging in the windows. Then we got in side and there were spiders hanging from the ceiling, which he thought was really cool. He had to point out all of them to me.

As we were leaving he said "Decorations are so cool. Can we put some up?" I told him that would be way fun. And he said "Okay". So I guess we will need to find our Halloween decorations so that we can get them up.

I just love my kids. To me and Nicolas, they are the cutest and smartest in the whole world!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop