Spooky… Scary Ghosts And Goblins…

Tuesday night we bought a gingerbread haunted house to decorate. So last night we decorated it. The kids had so much fun deciding where to put everything, and eating the candy and frosting. In the kit there was orange and black frosting. I got a little bit of black frosting on my finger and licked it off... as I was doing so Colleen asked me if it tasted good. I pulled an awful face and said "No! It's pretty gross!". It didn't taste like frosting at all. I don't know what it tasted like, but it was gross.
Anyway... we watched Haunted Mansion, by Disney starting Eddie Murphy, while we were decorating it. It really put is all in the Halloween spirit.
Brichette and Xander kept sneaking finger tastes of the frosting, and popping candy in their mouth. We look over at Xander... I asked him if he had been sneaking frosting. He, very slyish, said "Oh, no", which we laughed because he had black frosting all over his lips and fingers. Then he said "Just Kidding!" We said "Good, because your face gave it away." We showed him in the mirror, and he laughed so hard. Then I went to get the camera to take a picture. When I came back he was so upset and wanted the black to come off. I don't know what happened in the 10 seconds, but he was very upset and was screaming "Get it off! Get it off!" So Nick washed him up, and he was filling much better.

Once the house was done, we finished watching the movie and then did our bed time routine and went to bed.

Oh... yesterday Grandma put green spray in the kids hair. Let me tell you... that stuff is really hard to get out!!!

Here are some more pictures:



Brichette wanted me to take a picture with her and the house.



Brichette is trying to figure out what is wrong with him. See her green hair?


Yeah, he's not upset at ALL!!!

Look at those hands!!!

She wanted me to take a picture of the candy corn because it didn't have any yellow or white on it. She also found one with only white and yellow, and another with only yellow and orange. See, that black frosting dyes your skin!

Once he calmed down and got all cleaned off, then he wanted me to take a picture of his black mouth. Silly kid!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop