Another One Bites The Dust!

Brichette's two front top teeth have been loose for some time now. She lost her two front bottom teeth about 8 months ago and they came out fairly quickly, so I was thinking these two would too. But they haven't. Actually the one that has been loose the longest is still there. Funny!

So last night as I was flossing Brichette's teeth the one half came all the way off her gum when I pulled the flosser back out. She was bleeding all over the place, and wasn't as scared as she was when her first two came out. She was giggling and getting way excited. So I asked her if she wanted me to finish pulling it out. She said no, but then I reminded her that it didn't hurt. It was just a light tug and then it was out. I was so afraid she was going to swallow it while she was sleeping, but I didn't want to say that because I didn't want to scare her. Finally she agreed to let me finish pulling on it. I barely twisted it and it came out. She was so excited to put it under her pillow.

This was our conversation this morning when I woke her up so I could get her ready for school:
Me: "Did the tooth fairy come."
Brichette: "Yes"
Me: "How much did you get?"
Brichette: "Thirty"
Me: "Thirty What???"
Brichette: "I don't know"
Me: "Why don't you go find out"
Brichette: "Could you go get it for me, I'm tired"
Me: "Silly, you go look"

We walk in her room and she look under her pillow. Pulls out the plastic bag that her tooth was in and in the tooth's place was a Dollar.

Brichette: "WOW. A dollar" "I can get a new toy"
Me: "Yep"

Then she walked over to her bank and put her money in it. I didn't say anything to her. I am so happy that she know where to put her money so it doesn't get lost.

She told Nick's parents and they told her that they only got 10 cents when they lost their teeth. Brichette said "Really you only got coins?" It was really cute.

I can't believe that she has lost 3 teeth already. She is growing up so fast.

Comments

Marchezt said…
Waaay to FAST! Crazy that her teeth are already falling out!

She looks so cute! Kaedance has been noticing her friends that have lost some and asks when hers will fall out! I need to show her this pic! We love her!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop