What A Cute Couple, And How Fun!

So when I was younger the four of us used to go square dancing. It was the three of us at first, because my dad didn't want to go. But finally after a lot of my mom's begging (I think my dad would say nagging) he went, and he LOVED it. Well, I think I quit dancing around the time I went to high school, and my parents went for a little while after that, but then they to eventually quit. So just recently they started back up again. They realized what fun they were missing and started going 3 times a week. Well they've cut back some and are just going twice a week (I think) and have even started round dancing (kind of like ball room dancing). They are even the Sheriff's at the Rocketers Club. Which I can't really remember all of what they are supposed to do... but one thing is they get to "fine" people for things that they pick. So like if they said you have to pay $1.00 if you are wearing red, then everyone wearing red would have to pay $1.00 and that get put towards helping pay for stuff for the club. Pretty cool, huh?

So the picture of them is just a couple months ago. Aren't they cute??? I sure love them! They are the best!

My mom has made a lot of their square dancing clothes, and they are awesome. I think she should make lots and sell them... they are professional quality! I'm not just saying that because I am her daughter... I would say it even if I wasn't (but I'm glad I am)... they really are wonderful.

Comments

Marchezt said…
I love these people! Give them hugs from us!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop