Do I Have Anything On My Face?

So over a week ago we went to Chili's for dinner. We love it there... their food is so good, and they have a great variety of food on the kids menu, even though our kids usually order their usually Mac & Cheese. We try to get them to try something different every time, a couple of the times we've gotten them to try the pasta or the pizza, but mostly they eat the Mac & Cheese. This time was one of those times we got Xander to try something different, but Brichette had to have her Mac & Cheese. She ate almost all of it, which is really good since the bowl they bring it out in is fairly big. Xander ordered the cheese pizza, but when they brought out my Big Mouth Bites (little cheese burgers), Xander told us that he had ordered those. So I shared with him. :) Nick ordered the Bacon Cheese Burger, and it must have smelled really good, because Xander wanted a bit of it.

Then for dessert we ordered their sweet shots. I got their Cinnamon Bun, and the kids got the Chocolate Brownie... Nick didn't want one. Mine was really YUMMY! The kids' looked good too, and must have been because they got it all over their faces trying to eat it. Then Xander wanted a bite of mine, so I gave him one, and he liked it a lot better than his, so he stopped eating his and ate mine. Which is okay, because I didn't need to eat the whole thing anyway... to many sugars and calories!




Brichette even got it on her forehead... Don't ask because I have no idea how she did that!


Xander had it all over his hands too... probably digging the spoon in.


This one is pretty silly. She was looking at the brownie on her spoon and went crossed eyed. Nick, Xander, and I laughed so hard that she decided to do it again, and asked that I would take a picture. She is so funny!


He was licking the chocolate off his face... but I think he will need a longer tongue for that. :) Silly boy!

Comments

Marchezt said…
We love Chilli's too and they just opened a new one close to our house.

Kaedance loves the pizza too!

I love how no matter how hard they try to not get any food on them...it always happens! :) I love their faces!

Love You Four!!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop