Few...

Okay, so I should be able to post about Hawaii tomorrow. I love the vacation, but I hate the catch up work, clothes, cleaning, etc., that you have when you get back. Plus the flight back was a killer... We left at 8:45 P.M. Hawaii time, which is 12:45 Utah time, flew 5 hours to L.A., and then we had a 3 hour layover in L.A., so we didn't get home till 11:00 A.M. Sunday morning. That really wiped us out, and then having this stinking cold, we were almost dead tired. Luckily my parents let us sleep in their bed for a couple hours, and they watched the kids for us again. Thank You!!!

I have the pictures posted on my MySpace (it's marked private, so you have to be on my friends list to see them), but they don't have any captions our anything. http://www.myspace.com/glam_princess80

Sorry... we know you all have just been dying to see our pictures and hear about our trip. LOL!!! J/K (unless you really have).

Have a great night!

Comments

Marchezt said…
I am way excited to hear about your trip and see tons of pics!! Glad you guys made it home safe even with the cold and long flight!
Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop