Xander's First Day Of Pre-School

Well yesterday was Xander's first day of school as well (pre-school). He was so excited. I got him up after Brichette, because he fell asleep after she did, and thought he could use a little more rest, got him breakfast and then all ready to go... His hair all spiked, which he made sure I did right, his new clothes and shoes, and his Iron Man back pack (well he says pack pack). He also reminded me that his foot couldn't get wet because of the burn from the sprinkler (the sparkler, but he says sprinkler). So I told him that he needed to tell his teacher and he needed to stay away from all water. Well we took Brichette to school first and after she had walked in the building he looked at me and Lorena and said "Okay, it's my turn now!!" He was so excited... talking up a storm the whole way there. We got there and walked in with him well practically ran in because he couldn't wait to get inside. Here is a picture of him just outside his school:

I don't think we couldn't have taken that grin off his face, even if we tried. He was so happy. So we walked in and his teacher showed him where his hook is for his bag and jacket. I was a little upset because she handed his back pack back to me and said "He won't need this. I told you over the phone that I was giving him a bag to bring every day" (which she told me she had a bag for him, but not that he needed to use that specific one every day and that he couldn't wear a back pack). I don't know why she won't let them have back packs. Brichette took one last year... maybe only the 4 year old group can bring back packs. I don't know... to weird.

So anyway, he found his seat and sat down in it. I had to wait for her to give me some papers, and after she handed them to me, I told Xander goodbye and that I loved him and stated to walk out the door. Lorena was a little behind me, but I guess Xander thought she wasn't going to leave so he looked at her and said "Rena, GO!" Lorena and I laughed and said "Okay we are going." and walked out. It was really cute! Lorena picked Xander up so I don't have a picture of him after school.
But we did go to the Zoo with Lorena, so I will post about that tomorrow!

Comments

Marchezt said…
He is such a handsome guy! I'm so glad he was excited to go to school and I can't get over that our kids are old enough to do that!

Congrats on your first day Dude! We love ya!

I was looking at Kaedie's Scrapbook with her the other night and saw the cutest pic of her at 5 months and Brichette a little over a year old. Kaedance had a huge smile on her face looking at "chetty"! So cute!

Love you Four!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop