Why Do We Have To Have Construction On EVERY Single Road???

Yesterday I was running a little late because I woke up late, the kids weren't cooperating and hurrying for me, and to top it off every street I took had road construction.

I usually take 4100 in to work, but it was so backed up from all the traffic, because 3500 has construction and they were taking an alternate route, that I decided it would be faster to take 4700. NOT... of course it had construction too, where doesn't, Dumb me!!! They tore the first layer of asphalt off and had all three lanes down to one. So not only was the road rough, but then there was a sign that said BUMP. Oh no it was not a bump... it was a GIGANTIC HOLE, that if you stopped to go over it you would probably fall in and reach the center of the earth. I had slown down, but not enough. I went over it and it sounded like all my tires had popped and shoved the axles into my engine and trunk. I was lucky that my car is still drivable. Why can't they put a sign that say "Gigantic Hole. Prepare to swerve!" I think that would be more appropriate then "Bump". To me Bump means like a speed bump, or those metal plates that they put down to cover the gigantic holes, not the gigantic holes themselves.

Okay, I feel much better now! Thanks!

Comments

Marchezt said…
Funny...Troy's sister was just complaining how every summer all the roads up there are all under construction. One thing about Vegas, the weather allows for road work to go all year. Which always means work for Troy!

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop