Looking Sharp!


So Xander's hair has been getting longer, and I knew it was time for a hair cut, but it takes so long with the scissors, and he's afraid of Nick's trimmer, that I have been putting it off. Well last night I told him that he needed a cut hair (I know it's backwards, that's what the kids call it, cute huh?!?) and he said "Okay, but can we use Daddy's trimmer?" I was so shocked and said with a lot of enthusiasm "YES!". I was excited that he would let me use them. So I got it out, put the 7/8" on, and he covered his ears with his hands. I showed him that it wasn't very loud, and told him that he couldn't have his hands there because I didn't want to cut them with the trimmer. I moved his hands down a little, then he put them to his side and said "How about right here. Let's have my hands here". I laughed and said okay.

He was so good. He didn't move and just let me trim his hair. He was so excited about it, and how quickly he was done that he had to run around the house yelling his hair was cut. He had to make sure that Daddy, Brichette, Grandpa, and Grandma saw it.

He still doesn't want it spiked though. Silly kid!

Thank you Xander for being so good. You are a wonderful little man! We love you!!!
Note: Silly thing about the pictures. My camera has an orange light that comes on for about 3 seconds when you first hit the button, and then goes away. Well Xander would smile, he'd see the orange light, and as soon as it turned off he would quit smiling. So I was missing it every time. So I told him that he needed to keep smiling until the flash went off. So I finally got one of him smiling. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brichette's Bridals

Pink Chicken Coop - DIY Chicken Coop